Prayer Requests from our daughter church,
"Camino de Vida"
1. To teach those who cross our path, both in opportune and inopportune moments, that our Lord Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
2. To always bear Matthew 6:33 in mind ("Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need")
3. To continue teaching that without holiness, no one will see God.
4. To commit ourselves more and more each day to the vision God has for us and for humanity.
5. To purchase property so that the congregation no longer has to pay rent.
6. To start a Preschool and later a Christian School.
7. To plant at least one daughter church in another area of Cundinamarca.
8. To strengthen the ministries of the church.
9. Pray for more committed leaders.
10. To implement different seminars for the edification of the men, women, and adolescents in the congregation.
11. Pray for a home for the elderly with the support of other churches in the area.
12. Pray for a community kitchen with the support of other churches in the area.
LifeWay Colombia, daughter church of LifeWay USA, loves our brothers and sisters in Derry and we proclaim and declare in the precious name of our Lord Jesus that the Lord will always be with us and we will obey his divine mandate whatever the cost. AMEN.